Learn more about ketogenic nutrition and how it relates to you through podcasts & interviews from the keto community
Hosted by Dr. Brian Lenzkes
- 88 episodes and counting from October 30, 2018 to present.. Over 1,000,000 downloads as of February 17, 2020.
- Hosted by Dr. Brian Lenzkes & Doctor Tro Kalayjian
- Introductory Episode Part 1 – In this episode Drs. Tro Kalayjian and Brian Lenzkes introduce themselves and explain their vision for this podcast. They share their personal struggles with obesity and how their lives and practice of medicine were changed by the Low Carb/Keto diet.
- Introductory Episode Part 2. This introductory episode is a behind the scenes look at the new collaboration for the Low Carb MD Podcast. We are joined by Dr. Jason Fung and Megan Ramos from The Intensive Dietary Management (IDM) program. We discuss our vision and plan for the podcast. Our goal is to reach patients who have given up all hope of a healthy lifestyle. We also have a strong desire to teach other doctors and health professionals about the health benefits of a low carbohydrate lifestyle.
Podcasts interviewing Dr. Brian Lenzkes:
Finding Genius Podcast
“Kinetic / Ketogenic Connections – Dr. Brian Lenzkes, founder of ‘Low Carb Advisor’ – The power of the ketogenic diet for weight loss and medical condition reversal.” Finding Genius Podcast. September 26, 2018. www.FutureTechPodcast.com.
Vinnie Tortorich: Celebrity Trainer
“Responsible Doctoring with Dr.Brian Lenzkes – Episode 1146.” Vinnie Tortorich. September 14, 2018.
“Get the most out of your doctor-patient relationship. Episode 148 – Dr. Brian Lenzkes.” Ketovangelist – April 2, 2018. Ketovangelist.com
Dr. Anthony Gustin
“Boosting insulin sensitivity and workout performance with a ketogenic diet: Rachel Gregory and Dr. Brian Lenzkes.” Dr. Anthony Gustin. March 2, 2018. DrAnthonyGustin.com
- “Dr. Brian Lenzkes on using the ketogenic diet for his patients!” Keto Savage. 1/22/2018. Dealing with the Diabetes Epidemic – KetoSavage.com
- Listen as Dr. Lenzkes describes how he is having tremendous success with his patients using the ketogenic diet. And explore the science behind insulin and cholesterol and how the ketogenic diet impacts these markers from a medical perspective. Also, how to implement a nutrition and lifestyle plan that is best for you as an individual. Dr. Lenzkes is changing lives!
2 Keto Dudes
- “Inspiring Your Community – Dr. Brian Lenzkes.” 2KetoDudes. January 8, 2018. 2KetoDudes.com
- Learn about his plans to inspire his local community after discovering the magic sauce of the ketogenic diet.
Videos featuring Dr. Brian Lenzkes
Keto and Fasting For Obesity and Diabetes. Low Carb USA.
Dr. Brian Lenzkes solves his personal weight problems through a keto diet and fasting and then starts to help his diabetic patients to get off insulin.
Recommended Podcasts from others
Low Carb, USA
- “Dr. Bret Scher – Cholesterol and CVD risk with LCHF.” Low Carb USA. 1/5/18. www.LowCarbUSA.org.
- Dr. Bret Scher, a cardiologist based in San Diego, talks about the therapeutic benefits of the Low Carbohydrate High Fat lifestyle and the associated Cardiovascular Heart Disease (CVD) risk (or lack of it) .
- Boundless Health Podcast. June 30, 2017 to present.
- As a practicing cardiologist with over 20 years of clinical experience, Dr. Scher wants to explore evidence based, practical information and dive deeper into the controversies as it relates to your health and your healthcare so you can start to make sense of what it really means to live a healthy lifestyle. Join him and his range of guests from New York Times best-selling authors to vegan cardiologists as they talk in depth about the many approaches to living your best health ever. Source: www.http://drbretscher.com/boundless-health-podcast/
Lessons and Stories from the Intensive Dietary Management Program.
Featuring real life patients from the Intensive Dietary Management (IDM) program discussing their stories, and sharing lessons for successful weight loss, and health. With advice from our panel of experts, on topics related to health, obesity, weight loss, sugar, dietary fat, Type 2 Diabetes, athletic performance, and optimal meal timing. Brought to us by The Fasting Method. Source: https://obesitycodepodcast.com/
2 Keto Dudes: Ketogenic Lifestyle Podcast.
- 199 episodes from February 15, 2016 to December 16, 2019
- 2 Keto Dudes – Two middle-aged men, one in the US and one in Australia. Both overweight and diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. Both convinced they’ve been fooled. Eating fat does not make you fat. High insulin levels make you fat. Visit their site and learn the facts. Reverse diabetes and live well. Source: 2KetoDudes
Podcasts and videos with Brian Lenzkes in a Christian setting
“Men’s Breakfast | Keto | Dr. Brian Lenzkes.” Foothills Christian Church. October 6, 2019.
I will be speaking at the Foothill’s Church Men’s Quarterly breakfast this Saturday morning. It will be a lot of fun for the guys to get together. I will be shattering most of what we have been taught about men’s health and nutrition. We will actually be having a Keto breakfast!Dr. Brian Lenzkes
- Kick the Sugar Summit 2019 & 2020
- Low Carb Expo, 8/18/18.